Change your account details

If any of the information we hold about your company changes, for example your company name or address, then don't worry. You can always use our website to inform us of any changes.

To use our online forms, we will need your account number. You can find your account number on your Sutton and East Surrey Water bill.

Change the company name on your account

If your business has recently changed its name, you can inform us of this using our "About your account" form. Simply just fill out the form to let us know.

Change your supply address

If you have recently moved premises, you can let us know using one of our "Moving premises" forms. Whether you're moving into our supply area, moving within our supply area, or out of our supply area, you can tell us quickly and easily online.

Change your company's billing address

If we send your bill to a different property to the one being supplied (for example, your company's head office) you can let us know if this address changes online too. You can inform us of this using our "About your account" form. Just tell us in your message that your billing address has changed, and what it has changed from and to.

Change your payment method

You may wish to change your payment method. Sutton and East Surrey Water offer a range of methods to allow you to pay your bill. For more information, see our "Paying your Bill" section.